Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Moreover, if you have prepared this section well then you can also score good in this section. The IBPS PO focuses more on banking awareness. It is important to know the common banking terms, current affairs. Moreover, banking awareness can help you to score well in the General awareness section of the IBPS PO exam. In this article we will know about How to prepare for General Awareness Section for IBPS PO.
You may also read:
- How to Prepare Reasoning for IBPS PO 2022?
- IBPS PO Eligibility 2021:Check Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, And Other Details Here
- IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2021:Check section-wise paper pattern and marking scheme
Topics wise Tips for General Awareness1. Financial/Banking Awareness:
- Make a habit to write daily banking sector’s current affairs notes like any banks mergers or scams, etc. You can make notes from any good newspaper like The Hindu, Times of India, Hindustan Times. Also, revise previous notes daily so that you can remember it easily.
- Solve previous year’s question papers of IBPS PO so that you can get familiar with the type of question asked.
- Always select quality books for your preparation of financial awareness and also practice question paper banks of good authors and publishers. Below are the best books for the preparation of Financial Awareness:
|Banking Awareness||Editorial Team||Arihant|
|Banking Awareness for SBI/IBPS Bank/Clerk/PO/SO/RRB & RBI exam||Disha Experts||Disha Publication|
|Banking Awareness (Banking Aptitude Test) (Bank PO/Officers Exam)||RPH Editorial Board||Ramesh Publishing House|
- IBPS PO 2022 Preparation tips: Check Subject wise Tricks and Strategy
- What Is The Selection Process For IBPS PO?
2. Current Affairs:
- Reading newspapers is also important for Current Affairs section as well. It will boost your GK Learning. You will get updated with what is happening around you. Read two newspapers, one in your mother tongue and the other in the English language. The Hindu is the best newspaper for government exam preparation.
- Watch a good News channel, it will increase your general knowledge. Read the breaking news and headlines.
- Prepare daily current affairs notes, it will help to collect all the daily news in your own handwriting and will help to memorize it easily.
- Write 1-2 liners, short notes so that you can revise them easily for the exam.
- Moreover, you can also use the internet if don’t have time for reading the newspaper. E-newspapers are the best options for you to prepare daily current affairs. Below are some well know books for the preparation of current affairs:
|Manorama English Yearbook||Malayala Manorama|
|Current Affairs Yearly||Arihant Experts|
|The Yearly Current Affairs||Disha Experts|
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
3. Static GK:
- Always focus on the important topics like History, Geography, Indian Parliament, Indian Constitution Books and Authors, Countries – Capital/Currency, Sports and Trophies, Discoveries and Inventions.
- If you have prepared this section well then you can score well, this is the most important part of General awareness.
- Practice previous year's question paper so that you can know the important topics you have to focus on.
- Below are the best books for the preparation of Static GK:
|Lucent’s General Knowledge
|Rapid General Knowledge 2021 for Competitive Exams
|General Knowledge||R.S Aggrawal|
- Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|IBPS PO Salary 2021||IBPS RRB PO Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|