Source: Safalta.comAlso, quantitative aptitude is a high-scoring subject if it is prepared well. Hence, it's important to have complete knowledge of the syllabus, it will help you to make a proper strategy. In this article, we will be discussing How to Prepare Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS PO? It consists of a complete strategy, study plan, tips, and tricks that will help a candidate to score well in the Quantitative Aptitude section of IBPS PO and other banking exams.
You may also read:
Important Topics to Focus on in Quantitative Aptitude
Table Of Content
How to Start Preparation?
What’s the Next Step?
Best Books for Quantitative Aptitude
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
|Topics||No. of Questions asked|
|Data Interpretation||10 - 15|
|Number System||3 - 5|
|Simplification||3 - 5|
|Average||1 - 2|
|Profit and Loss||1 - 2|
|Simple Interest||1 - 2|
|Ratio Proportion||3 - 4|
|LCM, HCF||1 - 2|
|Speed, Time, Work & Distance||3 - 5|
|Miscellaneous||10 - 15|
|Age Problem||2 - 3|
|Quadratic Equation||3 - 5|
|Permutation, Combination & Probability||3 - 5|
Click Here to Join-
- IBPS PO Eligibility 2021:Check Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, And Other Details Here
- IBPS PO Syllabus
- Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
- Go Through Complete Syllabus: Knowing the syllabus will help you to understand which topic you have to focus on. Also, you will be clear with what you have to study whatnot.
- Make your Base Strong: To start your preparation for IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude you need to start from the basics, theoretical concepts, equations, formulas. This will help you solve the questions accurately within time. Basics play a vital role in strengthening speed and accuracy. Clear all your concepts so that it will be easier to solve typical questions.
- Solve Chapter wise questions: After clearing the basics it's important to start practicing chapter-wise questions. Solve questions of all the difficulty levels. Chapter-wise question solving of different types will help you to know the type of questions from all the sections. Moreover, you will get command over the types of questions asked.
- Practice as much as you can: Practice is an integral part of Quantitative Aptitude. Hence, practice as much as you can, it will improve your speed and accuracy and by practicing different types of questions you will get confidence.
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
- Start Practicing Question Papers & Mock Tests: Once, you complete your chapter-wise practicing, it's time to practice the previous year's question paper and Mock Test. It will help to get your speed and accuracy. Also, it will help to know all your strengths and weaknesses.
- Work on Time Management: Start working on time management. It will help you to attempt a maximum number of questions in the examination. It is one of the important things for getting good marks in quantitative aptitude.
- Always do Revision: Do not ever neglect revision, always revise your previous chapters. Do ten questions daily from different topics. It will help you to revise the previous chapters easily. Doing the revision will always make your preparation strong.
- Be Confidence: Being confident is another key to success. Confidence will help you to solve questions more easily. Don’t be nervous during the examination because you can’t solve even the questions you know if you are nervous.
|Best Books for Quantitative Aptitude||Author/Publication|
|Quantitative Aptitude Book||Wiley’s Publication|
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examination||The Pearson Guide|
|Rapid Quantitative Aptitude with Shortcuts & Tricks||Disha Publication|
|SmartBook by Testbook||Testbook/S.Chand|
|Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude||Arun Sharma|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma (Arihant Publication)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Disha Experts
|Data Interpretation magical books series||BSC Publication|
|Data interpretation||Arun Sharma|
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|