You may also read:
- UPSC EPFO Eligibility 2022: Check age limit, educational qualifications, and number of attempts
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam Date 2022 Released: Check the Exam Schedule Here
UPSC Geo-Scientist Prelims Admit Card: How to Download Admit Card?
- Visit the official website at upsconline.nic.in for further information.
- Go to 'e-Admit Cards for UPSC EXAMINATIONS OF VARIOUS KINDS'.
- Prelims for Geoscientists can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
- Use your Registration Id/Roll Number and Date Of Birth to log in.
- On the screen, the UPSC Geoscientist admission card will show.
- Download and print this page for future use.
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
- Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|CISF Head Constable Salary||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|