You may also read:
- Indian Air Force Group X & Y Eligibility 2022: Check age limit, educational qualifications, number of attempts
- Air Force Group X Salary 2022: Check in-hand salary, pay scale, and allowances
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Notification is now available on the official website.
The candidate should read the official notification before applying.
The announcement contains all of the necessary details concerning the hiring procedure.
The official notice details the necessary qualifications, job vacancies, and application fees.
IAF Recruitment 2022: Notification
IAF Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have done 10+2 Intermediate with a minimum of 50% marks and an ITI Certificate with a minimum of 65% marks.
The minimum age limit is 14 years and the maximum age limit is 21 years.
Indian Air Force has also released the dates for the main events related to the recruitment process.
The following are important dates for IAF Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
IAF Recruitment 2022: important dates
|Start date of Application||January 28, 202|
|Last Date of application||February 19, 2022|
|Complete Form last date||February 19, 2022|
|Written & Practical Exam||March 1, 2022|
|Merit list release date||March 17, 2022|
|Course Start date||April 2022|
There are a total of 80 vacancies available for the post.
Below are the post wise vacancies for the Indian Air Force Apprentice:
IAF Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
|Welder Gas & Elect||06|
|Mechanic Radio Radar Aircraft||09|
IAF Recruitment 2022: StipendThe monthly stipend for IAF Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is Rs.7700 per month.
There are no application fees for all the categories of candidates.
IAF Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
The merit list will be compiled using the results of the 10th/12th grade, ITI, and practical exams.
IAF Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
IAF Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- To begin, go to, which is the official website i.e. indianairforce.nic.in.
- Fill out the application form on the online application portal.
- After the online application is successfully submitted, the system will generate a unique registration number and display a notification in the system indicating that the online application was successfully submitted, as well as an auto-generated email with the unique registration number.
- Take a printout of the Application Form, which includes the system's unique registration number. Fill in the fields with a current passport-size color photograph, sign it as required, and store it safely.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|Afcat Salary And Job Profile 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|