You may also read:
- RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2022:Check Section-Wise Paper Pattern And Marking Scheme
- RBI Assistant Eligibility 2021: Check age limit, educational qualifications and other details here
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: NotificationThe RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 recruitment announcement 2022 has been published on the official website. The applicant should read the official announcement before submitting an application.
Source: safalta.comThe announcement contains all the important information about the hiring procedure. The official notification details the necessary qualifications, employment opportunities, and application fees.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be a Graduate will a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
The age limit for RBI Assistant posts is from 20 years to 28 years.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
RBI has also released important dates related to the recruitment process.
Below are the important dates for the RBI Recruitment 2022:
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Start Date of Online Application||February 17, 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||March 8, 2022|
|Last date of Fee payment||March 8, 2022|
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Prelims Exam Date||March 8, 2022|
There is a total of 950 vacancies available for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
Below are the category wise application fees for the RBI Assistant posts:
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
To apply for the Reserve Bank of India Assistant 2022 Examination, carefully follow the step-by-step procedures below, after which you will be allowed to apply.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: How to apply?
- To apply for the RBI Assistant Exam, go to @rbi.org.in, the Reserve Bank of India's official website.
- After visiting the RBI's official website, a Career option will appear on the landing page.
- After clicking on the Career choice, you will be taken to another website where you will see an option for RBI Assistant 2022, which you should select.
- Fill in the credentials, upload the documents, and finally pay the application money to complete the process.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|RBI Assistant Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|