Source: Safalta.comThe candidates who are selected are eligible for the personality test. Also, they have to show all the required documents in support of their claim for age relaxation, reservation, etc. at the time of the Personality test or Interview.
The candidates need to fill the DAF (Detailed Application form), which will be released on the official website from January 18, 2022. All the important instructions for filling and submitting the DAF will also be released on the website. Moreover, the schedule for the personality test will also be released by the commission on the website. Also, the interview letter will also be sent to the candidate through offline mode as an e-summon letter.
You may also read:
- UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2021: Download subject-wise free pdf here!
- Top 5 Government Jobs of December Month 2021: Check Direct Link to Apply Here
- UPSC ESE Mains DAF 2021 Released: Apply Online till January 7
The candidate who appeared in the exam can check the result on the official website.
Below are the steps to check the result for the UPSC CM 2021:
UPSC CMS Result 2021: How to Check the Result?
- Firstly, visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Now, click on the link for ‘UPSC CMS Result 2021.
- A new PDF file will open on your screen.
- Download the result and also save it for future references.
Click on the Direct Link Here to Download the Admit card
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
December Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here