Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comThere is a total of 1403 vacancies available for the post of Junior Assistant. You can click on the direct link below to check your result.
You can also read:
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Main Exam Date Announced: Check for More Details
- UPSSSC JE Exam Pattern 2022: Check subject-wise pattern, marking scheme, and important topics here
- UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2021: Download free syllabus PDF here!
The candidate who appeared in the exam can check the result on the website.
Below are the steps to check the result for the post of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Typing Test:
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Typing Test Result: How to Check the Result?
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link for ‘विज्ञापनसंख्या-04-परीक्षा/2019, कनिष्ठ सहायक (सा0च0) प्रतियोगितात्मक परीक’.
- A PDF file will open on your screen.
- Download the pdf file and check your result.
- Also, save it for future references.
Click on the direct link here to check the Result
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
December Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|CISF Head Constable Salary||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|