The NCERT Syllabus for Class 4 2022-2023 comprises the syllabus for all subjects, including Maths, English, Hindi, and EVS. Students in Class 4 should go through the syllabus of subjects so that they get well-versed with the chapters and topics to be studied during the academic year. It will assist them in preparing well for their examination. One of the advantages of the NCERT Syllabus for Class 4 is that it is designed under the guidelines of the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) and as per the latest CBSE pattern. Therefore, candidates will be able to prepare according to the board guidelines.
Source: safalta.comThis blog will help you comprehend the information regarding the NCERT Syllabus for Class 4 for all subjects. Besides school going-students, candidates preparing for scholarship exams, competitive exams, and entrance tests can also use NCERT books and Syllabus for their preparation. Subject experts prepare these textbooks, which makes them reliable. Moreover, its rich content and comprehensive explanation make them more demanding. Read the complete blog to well-familiar with the NCERT Syllabus for Class 4 All Subjects 2022-2023.
Recommended: Study for your Exams with Safalta School online. We provide Preparation materials for Classes 9-12 that can boost your preparations.
Table of Content
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 4 2022-2023|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 4: Precribed Books|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 4 Maths|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 4 EVS|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 4 English|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 4 Hindi|
NCERT Syllabus for Class 4 is important to be known and understood by the students who are studying in class 4.
Going through the syllabus thoroughly can help candidates prepare their study schedule and allot significant time to each and every major subject.
Additionally, the NCERT books based on the NCERT Syllabus help students know the exam pattern and marking pattern.
The NCERT syllabus for Class 4 can also lend a hand in scoring good marks in the examination.
In this blog, we have given information about the major subjects included Class 4 curriculum. Here, candidates can know the chapter name, along with the topics. Having an understanding of the syllabus can help them score wonderful marks in their yearly examinations. Make sure you read the entire blog to know the importance of the NCERT Syllabus for Class 4.
The prescribed books for Class 4 by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) are given in the table below-
|Maths (English Medium)||Math Magic|
|Maths (Hindi Medium)||गणित का जादू|
|EVS (English Medium)||Looking Around|
|EVS (Hindi Medium)||पर्यावरण आस पास|
- Chapter 1- Building with Bricks
- Chapter 2- Long and Short
- Chapter 3- A Trip to Bhopal
- Chapter 4- Tick-Tick-Tick
- Chapter 5- The Way The World Looks
- Chapter 6- The Junk Seller
- Chapter 7- Jugs and Mugs
- Chapter 8- Carts and Wheels
- Chapter 9- Halves and Quarters
- Chapter 10- Play with Patterns
- Chapter 11- Tables and Shares
- Chapter 12- How Heavy? How Light?
- Chapter 13- Fields and Fences
- Chapter 14- Smart Charts
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12
NCERT Syllabus for Class 11
NCERT Syllabus for Class 10
NCERT Syllabus for Class 9
NCERT Syllabus for Class 8
NCERT Syllabus for Class 7
NCERT Syllabus for Class 5
NCERT Syllabus for Class 4
NCERT Syllabus for Class 3
NCERT Syllabus for Class 2
NCERT Syllabus for Class 1
- Chapter 1: Going to School
- Chapter 2: Ear to Ear
- Chapter 3: A Day with Nandu
- Chapter 4: The Story of Amrita
- Chapter 5: Anita and the Honeybees
- Chapter 6: Omana’s Journey
- Chapter 7: From the Window
- Chapter 8: Reaching Grandmother’s House
- Chapter 9: Changing Families
- Chapter 10: Hu Tu Tu, Hu Tu Tu
- Chapter 11: The Valley of Flowers
- Chapter 12: Changing Times
- Chapter 13: A River’s Tale
- Chapter 14: Basva’s Farm
- Chapter 15: From Market to Home
- Chapter 16: A busy Month
- Chapter 17: Nandita in Mumbai
- Chapter 18: Too Much Water, Too Little Water
- Chapter 19: Abdul in the Garden
- Chapter 20: Eating Together
- Chapter 21: Food and Fun
- Chapter 22: The World in my Home
- Chapter 23: Pochampalli
- Chapter 24: Home and Abroad
- Chapter 25: Spicy Riddles
- Chapter 26: Defence Officer: Wahida
- Chapter 27: Chuskit Goes to School
Learn more about NCERT Syllabus for Class 4 EVS, Click Here
- Wake Up!
- Neha’s Alarm Clock
- The Little Fir Tree
- Nasruddin’s Aim
- Alice in Wonderland
- Don’t be Afraid of the Dark
- Helen Keller
- The Scholar’s Mother Tongue
- A Watering Rhyme
- The Giving Tree
- The Donkey
- Going to Buy a Book
- The Naughty Boy
- Prefix & Suffix
- Silent letters
- Vowels & Consonants
- Conjunction, Preposition & Interjection
- Antonym & Synonym
- People and their work
- Family relation to vocabulary
- Degree of comparison
- पाठ 1: मन के भोले-भाले बादल
- पाठ 2: जैसा सवाल वैसा जवाब
- पाठ 3: किरमिच की गेंद
- पाठ 4: पापा जब बच्चे थे
- पाठ 5: दोस्त की पोशाक
- पाठ 6: नाव बनाओ नाव बनाओ
- पाठ 7: दान का हिसाब
- पाठ 8: कौन?
- पाठ 9: स्वतंत्रता की ओर
- पाठ 10: थप्प रोटी थप्प दाल
- पाठ 11: पढ़क्कू की सूझ
- पाठ 12: सुनीता की पहिया कुर्सी
- पाठ 13: हुदहुद
- पाठ 14: मुफ़्त ही मुफ़्त
- तत्सम और तद्भव शब्द
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- समूहवाची शब्द
- विलोम शब्द / विपरीतार्थक
- श्रुतिसमभिन्नार्थक शब्द
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- हिंदी मुहावरे और अर्थ
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
What is the importance of the NCERT Syllabus for Class 4?
The topics covered in the NCERT Syllabus for Class 4 strengthen the concepts of students and improve their interests toward studies. The National Council of educational research and training (NCERT) provides syllabus and books for the major subjects in class 4, including, Maths, EVS, English, and Hindi.
The books based on the NCERT Syllabus for Class 4 have-
- An introduction to the chapter
- Explanation of the chapter
- A detailed summary of the chapter
- Practice questions based on the chapter
Although we have given the download links for the NCERT Syllabus for Class 4, students can download it from the official website of the National Council of educational research and training (NCERT).
Follow the steps given below-
- Visit the official site of NCERT
- Select the link that displays as 'Syllabus of Classes I-XII'
- A new page will appear
- Click on the elementary Syllabus option
- A zip file will start downloading
- You can extract the files and look at the NCERT Syllabus
How much a student should study to prepare for annual exams?
How important is the NCERT syllabus for students?
Is there a change in the NCERT Syllabus for Class 4?
No, the NCERT books for Class 4 and the syllabus is not modified and changed.
Why does CBSE mention the weightage for the Chapters in the NCERT syllabus?
CBSE mentions the weightage for the Chapters in the books so that students can prepare themselves accordingly for their examination.
Why Choose Safalta School Online for Class 4 subjects?
What are the benefits of Safata School Online?
- Free e-books and Mock test papers
- Preparation materials
- One-to-one interaction with teachers
- Easy to approach teachers when having a query