Recommended: Study for your Exams with Safalta School online.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Table of Content
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 7 Political science 2022-2023|
|Objectives for Course Content|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 7 Political science 2022-2023 PDF Download|
|UNIT 1: Democracy||Section 1: Why Democracy
Two main thrusts
What were some of the key junctures and transformations in the emergence of democracy in modern societies.
– The different systems of power that exist in the world today.
– Significant Elements that continue to make Democracy popular in the contemporary world:
Section 2: Institutional Representation of Democracy
|Unit 2: State Government||Section 1: It’s working
Section 2: It’s functioning
Through one example: land reform/irrigation/education/water/health discuss
|UNIT 3: Understanding Media||Section 1 : Media and Democracy
Media’s role in providing the following:
Relationship between Government and Information
A case study of the popular struggle that brought about the enactment of this legislation.
Section 2: On Advertising
|UNIT 4: Unpacking Gender||Section 1: Social Aspects
Norms, values that determine roles expected from boys and girls in the:
Section 2: Economic Aspects
|UNIT 5: Markets Around Us||Section 1:
Analyze the job of an observable wholesale market like grain, fruit, or vegetable to comprehend the chain of activities, the role of intermediaries and its influence on farmer-producers.
NCERT Syllabus for Class 7
NCERT Syllabus for Class 7 English
NCERT Syllabus for Class 7 Hindi
NCERT Syllabus for Class 7 Maths
NCERT Syllabus for Class 7 Science
NCERT Syllabus for Class 7 Social Science
NCERT Syllabus for Class 7 History
NCERT Syllabus for Class 7 Geography
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12
NCERT Syllabus for Class 11
NCERT Syllabus for Class 10
NCERT Syllabus for Class 9
UNIT 1: Democracy
- Build up an understanding of the rule of Law and our involvement with the law
- Recognize the Constitution as the primary source of all laws
- Grow the aptitude to differentiate between different systems of power
- Comprehend the significance of the thought of equality and decorum in democracy
- Build up associations between the morals/thoughts of democracy and the institutional forms and processes linked with it
- Recognize democracy as a representative government
- Comprehend the idea and the ethics of the Constitution.
- Achieve an intellect of the nature of decision-making within State government.
- Recognize the field of power and authority practiced by the state government over people’s lives.
- Increase a critical logic of the politics underlying the terms of services or the allocation of resources.
- Recognize the job of the media in allowing communication between the government and citizens
- Grow logic that government is answerable to its citizens
- Comprehend the connection between information and authority
- Get a critical logic of the influence of media on people’s lives and preferences
- Realize the implication of people’s movements in gaining this right.
- Realize that gender is a public construct and not determined by biological dissimilarity
- Discover to question gender constructions in dissimilar social and economic backgrounds
- To connect daily practices with the making of discrimination and question it
- Identify markets and their relation to everyday life
- Recognize markets and their purpose to connect scattered producers and consumers
- Grow logic of unfairness in market operations.
Source: safalta.comYou can refer to the information given in the blog for NCERT Syllabus for Class 7 Political Science.