Are you aware of AAI JE ATC Syllabus?
Airport Authority of India has released the AAI ATC 2022 official notifications of Junior Executives for Air Traffic Control. There are a total of 400 vacancies. AAI JE ATC syllabus and exam pattern
are set by the Air Authority of India which conducts the recruitment exam to recruit eligible and interested candidates for the post of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control). The syllabus for AAI JE ATC Exam comprises a list of important topics from which questions are asked in the exam. You can now prepare General Awareness for AAI JE ATC Exam through our General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
. The details related to the AAI JE ATC Syllabus and exam pattern are as follows:
- There are two papers in the exam -Part A is related to General Studies, and Part B is related to the technical and analytical side.
- The syllabus includes - English, General Intelligence/ Reasoning, General aptitude/Numerical Aptitude, and General knowledge/ awareness.
Candidates should ensure that they are aware of the syllabus as knowing the syllabus is the first step to preparing for any competitive exam. Read this article to know all about the AAI JE ATC syllabus, AAI JE ATC exam pattern and other details.
Download AAI JE ATC Syllabus Free PDF- Click Here!
Table of Contents
AAI JE ATC Syllabus
AAI JE ATC Exam Pattern
AAI JE ATC Syllabus and Exam Overview
|AAI Junior Executive Syllabus 2022
||Airports Authority of India (AAI)
||Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam
||1 mark each
- Online examination
- Documents Verification
- Voice Test
- Background Verification
- Psychoactive Substances
Candidates must have the AAI ATC syllabus PDF below which contains subject-wise weightage and the exam pattern. Going through the AAI JE ATC syllabus and exam pattern is crucial to your success. The syllabus as per the exam pattern is divided into two parts. Part A is related to General Studies, while Part B is more towards the technical and analytical side. The detailed AAI JE ATC Syllabus is as follows.
- UPCL AE Syllabus here.
- AAI Junior Executive Salary
- AAI JE ATC Cut Off
- AAI JE ATC Best Books for Preparations.
|AAI JE ATC Syllabus - General Intelligence / Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning,
- Verbal and non-verbal reasoning, alphanumeric series,
- alphabet series, ranking, data sufficiency,
- coding and decoding,
- Coded inequalities,
- direction test,
- seating arrangements,
- puzzles, jumbles,
- input and output,
- blood relations,
- Advanced puzzles,
- Chinese coding,
- Distance and direction,
- Figure series.
|AAI JE ATC Syllabus - General Knowledge / Awareness
- Current Events, national and international importance
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations /Institutions etc
|AAI JE ATC Syllabus - General Aptitude / Numerical Ability
- Number System
- Decimal & Fraction
- HCF LCM
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Use of Table & Graph
|AAI JE ATC Syllabus - English Language
- Title of the Passage
- Letter Writing
- Word Knowledge
- Use of Words
- One Word Substitutions
- Sentence Correction
- Idioms Phrases
This part has domain-related subjects which can be covered as follows for AAI JE ATC posts.
AAI JE ATC Syllabus -
Junior Executive (Technical)
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equation
- Complex Variables
- Probability and Statistics
- Numerical Methods
Junior Executive (Information Technology)
- Set Theory and Algebra
- Graph Theory
- Linear Algebra
Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Science
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Applications of Heat transfer and Power engineering
Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Operation Research
Computer Science and Information Technology
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Programming and Data Structures
- Theory of Computation
- Compiler Design
- Operating System
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Web technologies
- Agile framework
- Dev Ops
- Data Analytics
- Data Architecture
- Frequency distribution and Measures of Location & Dispersion
- Correlation and Regression
- Sampling Distribution
- Sampling and Survey
- Time Series analysis
- Forecasting Techniques
- Demand Analysis
- Interpretation of Data
- Statistics relating to the Indian Economy
- Micro Economics
- Macro Economics
- Managerial Economics
- International; Economics
The official notification does not contain a detailed syllabus.
- The exam has 120 questions.
- The maximum possible marks are 120.
- The time duration to complete the test is 2 hours.
- The exam is bilingual in nature, candidates can write either in Hindi or English.
- Both the parts have equal weightage.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
The detailed AAI JE ATC exam pattern is as follows:
|General Intelligence / Reasoning
|General Aptitude / Numerical Ability
|General Knowledge / Awareness
|30 marks what
AAI JE ATC 2022 Exam Pattern- Weightage
Part-A (General Aptitude, English and General Knowledge)
Part-B (Physics, Mathematics)
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now.
Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books
, and Current Affairs
Every question carries one mark in AAI JE ATC Exam.
No, there is no negative marking in AAI JE ATC Exam.
A total of 4 Subjects are asked in Part A of the AAI JE ATC Exam i.e - English Language General Intelligence / Reasoning, General Aptitude / Numerical Ability, General Knowledge / Awareness
A total of 2 Subjects are asked in Part B of the AAI JE ATC Exam i.e Maths and Physics.
The duration of the AAI JE ATC Exam is 120 minutes.