|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
Agnipath Scheme Salary 2022:
|Total Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years||Rs.5.02 Lakh||Rs. 5.02 Lakh|
|Exit After 4 years||Rs.11.71 Lakh as SevaNidhi Package|
- The Agniveers will get a lucrative salary package.
- After the completion of 4 years in service, the Agniveers will be paid a one-time ‘SevaNidhi’ package.
- Seva Nidhi will consist of their contribution plus accrued interest and a matching contribution from the government equal to the whole amount of their contribution plus interest.
You may also read:
Agnipath Scheme: Financial Package, Allowances
- The one-time ‘Seva Nidhi’ package is to be paid to Agniveers upon completion of the engagement period of 4 years.
- The ‘Seva Nidhi’ will be exempted from Income Tax.
- There will be no dispensation to gratuity and pensionary benefits. The Agniveers will get a non-contributory Life Insurance Cover of Rs. 48 Lakh for the time duration of their engagement period in the Indian Armed Forces.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|CISF Head Constable Salary||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|