Table Of ContentSSC CHSL Previous Year Papers
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for SSC CHSL 2022 can download the previous year’s question papers and boost their preparation by solving them. The candidates can get an idea of the difficulty level, and nature of the questions asked in the exam form by going through the compilation of previous years' papers. The papers are also essential as many questions are repeated and candidates with sound command over the previous years' papers will have an edge over the others.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comThe space below has the most relevant and thorough SSC CHSL Previous year papers attached.
These SSC CHSL Tier-1 Previous Year Papers will be a boon for you to score good marks in the upcoming SSC CHSL Exams. We will be updating this list every year, so do share this article with whomsoever is preparing for SSC CHSL.
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Previous Year Question Paper PDF|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date||SSC CHSL Previous Year Paper PDF|
|12th October 2020 (Shift-1)||Question Paper PDF|
|12th October 2020 (Shift-2)||Question Paper PDF|
|13th October 2020 (Shift-1)||Question Paper PDF|
|13th October 2020 (Shift-2)||Question Paper PDF|
|SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria||SSC CHSL Salary||SSC CHSL Exam Pattern||SSC CHSL Syllabus|
There are three stages of selection in the SSC CHSL Exam :
- Tier I
- Tier II
- Tier III
The detailed exam pattern is as follows:
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD candidates)|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Pattern
- SSC CHSL Tier-II is a descriptive type of test.
- Tier-2 is conducted to analyse the writing skills of candidates in English/Hindi
- The candidates have to mandatory qualify for Tier-II for their selection.
- This written test comprises an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of about 150-200 words.
- SSC CHSL Tier-III comprises a couple of skill tests that are needed for selection to certain government posts.
- These include typing test, for which a candidate must have a 30wpm (Hindi Medium) and 35wpm (English Medium).
- The skill test/typing test duration is 15 minutes.
To know more read here.
|SSC CGL (Tips & Techniques )||SSC CGL Salary & Posts||SSC CGL- Eligibility||SSC CHSL- Eligibility|