The International English Olympiad (IEO) is an international competition that takes place every year. It is organized under the Science Olympiad foundation. Hence, IEO Eligibility criteria 2022 are set by the same organization. Candidates who are aiming to appear in the IEO olympiad this year must learn and go through the eligibility criteria before starting their preparation. It is a two-level exam, and students from classes 1 to 12 can take part in the exam. If you are studying in any recognized school and are from Classes 1 to 12, you are welcome to be part of the International English olympiad competition. Interested candidates should talk to their schools for completing the registration process and fulfill the eligibility Criteria. The Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) encourages students from their school side.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Recommended: Study for your Exams with Safalta School Online. We provide free Preparation materials for Classes 9-12 that can boost your preparations.
Students should be aware of the IEO eligibility criteria if they plan to compete in the International English Olympiad. There are several IEO 2022 Eligibility Criteria for Level 1 and Level 2 examinations. Students know about the IEO eligibility criteria in advance to avoid misunderstanding later. Eligible students for the IEO test in 2022 should fill out the application.
Table of Content
|Key points of the IEO Exam|
|Eligibility for the IEO Examination|
|Eligibility Criteria for Level 1|
|Eligibility Criteria for Level 2|
- The institution does not have to pay a fee to become a recognized examination center.
- Applying to become a SOF IEO Level 1 center is open to all schools. Every registered school with SOF receives a prospectus and registration materials. By the deadline, schools must provide the registration forms to SOF with complete details.
- Schools that haven't signed up yet can email [email protected] to receive a prospectus.
- For the purpose of defraying the expense of the examinations, schools in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, and Nepal pay SOF a registration fee of Rs. 125 per student, inclusive of GST. Kids with a serious physical impairment or Indian students whose parents lost their lives in a military operation are exempt from paying the fee.
- For the honorarium, teacher salaries, and other costs, schools may charge an extra Rs. 25 per student.
Below is a summary of the IEO (International English Olympiad).
|Full name||International English Olympiad|
|Organizing Body||Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF)|
|No. of times it takes place||Once a year|
|Application fee||125 Rs|
|Duration of Exam||1 Hour|
|Mode of submitting the application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
- Students must be registered at a school registered with SOF.
- For IEO exam, a student must be enrolled in, or between, classes 1 and 12.
- A student should submit an application form with complete details and required fees.
The following requirements must be met by the students in grades 3 through 12 to be eligible to take the Level 2 exam-
- 5% of the top exam performers at the first level (class-wise)
- Top 25 scorers in each class and zone for the first-level test
- Class topper for each level of the class as long as at least 10 students participated and the topper got at least half of the final results.
International English Olympiad (IEO) Registration
International English Olympiad (IEO) Syllabus
International English Olympiad (IEO) Exam results
International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO)
International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) Registration
International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) Eligibility Criteria
International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) Syllabus
International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) Results
Source: safalta.comThese are the eligibility criteria for level 1 and level 2 IEO Exam.