International English Olympiad Exam Result
Recommended: Study for your Exams with Safalta School. We provide free Preparation materials for Class 9-12 that can boost your preparations.
The Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) releases the IEO test results for all candidates who participate in the test. IEO Exam Level 1 and Level 2 Results are released separately. The SOF usually sends the IEO Exam Results to the participating students’ schools.
The IEO results are also made available online on the official website.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Table of Content
|IEO Exam Result|
To fund the cost of the exams, schools in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, and Nepal pay SOF a registration fee of Rs. 125 per student, inclusive of GST. The price is waived for students with significant physical disabilities and Indian students whose parents are martyred in war. To cover the honoraria, teacher salaries, and other costs per student, schools may charge an extra Rs. 25.
Below is a summary of the IEO (International English Olympiad).
|Full name||International English Olympiad|
|Organizing Body||Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF)|
|No. of times it takes place||Once a year|
|Application fee||125 Rs|
|Duration of Exam||1 Hour|
|Mode of submitting the application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
- Visit the IEO results page on the official website.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the test; for example, 2022 IEO Results.
- Your IEO exam roll number in the format supplied should be entered in the blanks.
- To finish the captcha, respond to the question.
- Choose View Results in the drop-down option.
- You may view your IEO exam results on the screen. See the result and store it for future use.
Source: safalta.comThese are the steps you can follow to get your IEO exam results.
How can I check the result of my Level 2 IEO exam?
What number of levels is the English Olympiad test?
- To determine whether students are qualified to take the level 2 test, the level 1 performance of the students is evaluated using a range of factors.
- Students in Classes 1 and 2 are not eligible to take the Level 2 exam. Students who are in grades 3 to 12 may take Level 2 examinations.
What happens if there is a tie for the position among candidates in the IEO?
- The section for the Achiever is given priority.
- The scores from the Word and Structure Knowledge section are considered.
- The Reading section will be evaluated if students get the same grade in this part. The scores for both spoken and written expression are summed up.