- ESIC Stenographer Phase I is to be held on 20 th of March 2022.
- The last date to apply for the examination was 15 th February 2022.
- ESIC Stenographer selection procedure comprises of three stages, namely-Phase I - Main Examination and Phase II – Skill Test in Stenography.
- ESIC Stenographer Syllabus will include Reasoning, English Comprehension, and General Awareness.
|ESIC Stenographer Syllabus PDF- Click Here To Download
Prepare for ESIC UDC Exam with our ESIC UDC & Stenographer - Mock Test Series.
ESIC Stenographer Syllabus 2021ESIC Stenographer Syllabus for different subjects is explained here. Candidates must prepare these topics thoroughly to score well in the examination. The exam consists of two phases and the syllabus for phase one is mentioned below:
You must also see ESIC Eligibility Criteria for UDC Posts.
Questions in the Reasoning Section are asked from the following topics:
ESIC Stenographer Syllabus - Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
Get to know ESIC UDC Salary: Check in-hand salary, perks, allowances here.
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
English Syllabus for ESIC Stenographer ExamIn English, questions are asked from the following topics:
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Common Error
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Idioms & Phrases
ESIC Stenographer Syllabus - General AwarenessThe General Awareness section comprises of questions from the following topics:
- Finance Commissions
- Taxes on Income and Expenditure
- Financial and Railway Budget
- Revenue of Central Government
- Economic Planning
- National Income
- Public Finance
- Concept of Budget
- Schemes and Policies implemented by Government
- Indian Banking Industry History
- Functions of Banks
- Types of Banks
- RBI and its Monetary Policy
- Capital market in India
- Money Market in India
- Role of Banking.
ESIC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2021
After having looked at ESIC Stenographer Syllabus, candidates must also be aware of ESIC Stenographer Exam Pattern. Knowing the exam pattern helps candidates evaluate their preparation strategy in terms of the amount of time they need to devote to each subject.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
ESIC UDC Exam Pattern: Prelims
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language & Comprehension||100||100||70 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||35 Miuntes|
|English Comprehension||50||50||25 Minutes|
- The duration of this exam is 2 hours.
- The marks obtained in Phase-I – I Main Examination will be considered for final selection.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II Skill Test in Stenography in the ratio of 1:10
Explore our list of free courses curated for your benefits click here
ESIC Stenographer Exam Pattern: Skill TestThe candidates who are shortlisted in the Main Examination will be required to appear in the Skill Test of Stenography. The details are as follows:
|Language of Skill Test||Time Duration|
Qualifying Marks/Standards: - The Qualifying Marks in Phase I – Main Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category & EWS category, 35% for SC, ST & Ex. Servicemen category and 30% for PWD Category. The Qualifying Standards in Phase –II Stenography Skill Test will be decided at the discretion of ESIC.
|If you're preparing for government job exams, then you should check out these informational articles too|
|SBI Clerk vs IBPS Clerk||Cabinet Ministers of Uttar Pradesh||Major crops and their states in India|
|RRB Full Form||Format of Informal Letter||Types and Functions of Banks in India|