Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: SafaltaHere we have provided the details of both the exams to help you understand which one of the two is better for you.
SBI CLERK Free E-Books
|SBI Clerk General English Practice E-book||SBI Clerk Reasoning Practice E-book||SBI Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Practice E-book|
SBI Clerk vs IBPS ClerkThere are three main clerical cadre exams which are as follows:
- SBI Clerk
- IBPS Clerk
- IBPS RRB Clerk
Also Read: What are some of the tips to crack IBPS Clerk Exam?
SBI Clerk vs IBPS Clerk: Roles and ResponsibilitiesThe responsibilities of the SBI Clerk and IBPS Clerk are more or less the same. A clerk is responsible for performing the following duties in a bank:
- Handling cash transactions: A clerk is responsible for handling all the monetary transactions that take place in a bank whether by Cash, cheque, demand draft or any other method. Clerk has to maintain daily, a weekly and monthly record of all the transactions that take place.
- Single Window Operator: A clerk acts as a single window operator in a bank implying that he/she is responsible for receipt of cheques, drafts, dividend warrants, pay orders and bills etc. Clerk is also responsible for issuing E.S.I. stamps, recounting of currency notes by Cash Department Staff and other functions.
- Clearing and Tranferring Cheques: A clerk is also responsible for all the work related to handling various cheques in a bank.
- Marketing Operations: Clerk is responsible for certain marketing operations as well so increase the cutomers for the bank.
- Updating Passbooks: Clerk provides assistance in updating passbooks of customers such as change of address, contact details etc.
|If you're preparing for banking exams, then you should have a look at these articles|
|SBI PO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS RRB PO Salary||IBPS RRB Clerk Salary|
|SBI Apprentice Syllabus||IBPS RRB PO Eligibility||DFCCIL Junior Executive Salary|
SBI Clerk vs IBPS Clerk: Salary Structure
|SBI Clerk||IBPS Clerk|
|Dearness Allowance||51.2% of Basic Pay||51.2% of Basic Pay|
|City Compensatory Allowance||0||0|
|House Rent Allowance||Rs.800-1176||Rs.1058-1176|
|Trasnport Allowance||Depends of the location of posting||Rs.425|
|In-hand Salary||Rs.24,000- Rs.29,000||Rs.22,000-Rs.26,000|
Explore our list of free courses curated for your benefits click here
SBI Clerk vs IBPS Clerk: Career Growth
|SBI Clerk||IBPS Clerk|
SBI Clerk vs IBPS Clerk: Selection ProcedureThe selection procedure of SBI Clerk and IBPS Clerk is the same. The selection procedure consists of the following three stages:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Language Proficiency Test
If you're preparing for government job exams, then you should check out these other informational articles too
SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk - FAQ
Q. What is the basic pay of SBI Clerk?A. SBI Clerk basic pay is Rs. 1990.
Q. What is SBI Clerk payscale?A. SBI Clerk payscale is Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
Q. How much does an IBPS Clerk make per month?
A. A IBPS Clerk makes at least Rs 25,000 to Rs 27,000 per month
Q. What is the basic salary of an IBPS Clerk?
A. The basic salary of an IBPS Clerk is Rs.13075.
Q. Which is the minimum pay scale for a Clerk in any Indian bank?
A. The minimum pay scale for a Clerk in any Indian bank is Rs 11765-655/3- 13730-815/3- 16175-980/4- 20095-1145/7- 28110-2120/1- 30230/1310-1- 31540.