IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary: The salary provided to RRB Office Assistants is quite substantial. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) issues the official notification for the IBPS RRB Exam, detailing the position's aspects, including salary and perks. The pay scale for IBPS RRB Office Assistants is structured as follows: Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300. Beyond the competitive pay, the IBPS RRB Office Assistant also receives various allowances and advantages.
Source: safalta.comRead this article to know the complete IBPS RRB Office Assistant salary and related details. If you are preparing for banking exams, then download the following free e-books:
|Data Interpretation E-Book: Download PDF
|Puzzle E-Book: Download PDF
Table of Contents
As per the official notification salary structure for IBPS RRB Office Assistants is in the range of Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300. IBPS RRB Office Assistant salary structure is as given below:
|Number of Years
|After 3 years
|Rs. 5003 After
|er 6 years
|Rs. 9900Rs.6004 After
|ter 10 years
|After 17 years
So the selected candidate will have the last basic pay as Rs. 19300.
Here is the post-wise salary for various IBPS RRB recruitments.
|IBPS RRB Salary For Clerk & Officer Post
|IBPS RRB Posts
|IBPS RRB salary (In-hand Salary)
|IBPS RRB Clerk/Assistant
|Rs. 20,000 – Rs.25,000
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I(PO)
|Rs. 29,000/- – Rs. 33,000/-
|Rs. 33,000/- – Rs. 39,000/-
|Officer Scale III
|Rs. 38,000/- – Rs. 44,000/-
We have discussed the salary structure above, the in-hand salary for IBPS Office Assistant, which many would want to know is Rs.
22000 is the cash in hand for new joiners.
In hand, the salary for other posts in IBPS RRB is as follows
|IBPS RRB Clerk
|Rs. 15000 to Rs.20000
|IBPS RRB PO
|Rs. 29,000 to Rs. 33,000
|Rs. 33,000 to Rs. 39,000
|Officer Scale III
|Rs. 38,000 to Rs. 44,000
IBPS offers lucrative salaries across grades.
The IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary also includes Dearness Allowances and House Rent Allowances for all the scales. Such allowances are a protective cushion against inflation and rising housing rent.
Here are details of the allowance offered by IBPS RRB:
|46.5% of the basic pay.
|House Rent Allowance
|For Rural Areas: 5% of the basic pay
For Semi-urban Areas: 7.5% of the basic pay
For Urban Areas: 10% of the basic pay
|7.75% of the basic pay.
Apart from these allowances, they are also given other allowances to adequately cover other expenditures. The perks in addition to basic two major allowances are:
- Travel Allowances: There is an option provided by the bank for a full traveling allowance or reimbursement of the money spent on petrol/diesel.
- Leased Accommodation: As per availability RRBs provide accommodation or official residence. In case the bank is not able to provide accommodation they are reimbursed for rental expenditure paid as per area of service.
- Medical Reimbursement: The banks also provide a fixed amount to their employees for medical expenditures they might incur.
- Pension Schemes: all employees have a secure post-retirement life through the National Pension Scheme or any other scheme.
- Comparatively speaking, the work pressure at the IBPS RRB Office Assistant position is lower than at similar positions at other nationalized banks.
- There is a tonne of room for future career advancement in the position of IBPS RRB Office Assistant.
- For the IBPS RRB Office Assistant position, the working hours are typically set.
- One of the best perks of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant position is the ability to work from home.
|IBPS SO Salary
|RBI Grade B Salary
|IBPS Clerk Salary
|SBI Apprentice Salary
|SBI Pharmacist Salary
IBPS RRB Office Assistant's in-hand salary ranges from Rs. 19000- Rs. 22000. From being an entry-level clerical post to career growth, RRB gives a chance to rise to managerial-level posts. We have traced the career prospects for RRB PO officers here
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (PO)
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Branch Manager
- Senior Branch Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
What Is An IBPS RRB Office Assistant
Office Assistant handles organizational and administrative tasks. Their role might involve organizing files, scheduling meetings and managing calendars, writing and proofreading, emailing, maintaining supplies, welcoming guests, and more.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta.
|RBI Assistant Salary
|RBI Grade B Eligibility
|RBI Assistant Syllabus
|Air Force Group Y Salary
|UPSC CAPF Salary
What is the in-hand salary of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant ?
How much is the Dearness Allowance (DA) offered to IBPS RRB Office Assistant?
What are the other allowances offered to IBPS RRB Office Assistants?
What is the basic salary of IBPS RRB Office Assistant on joining?
The IBPS Clerks are entitled to a basic pay of INR 7200 at the time of joining.
How much is the annual gross package of IBPS RRB Office Assistant?
The IBPS RRB Office Assistant have a gross annual package from INR 3.48 to INR 3.96 LPA
What is the job profile of an IBPS RRB Office Assistant?
An Office Assistant in a Regional Rural Bank has various responsibilities to fulfil. These include:
- Customer Dealing
- Bank Retail Operations
- Loan Documentations
- Verifying Cash and Payment Transactions
- Maintaining Important Data and Files
What benefits are provided to IBPS RRB Office Assistant?
Apart from the IBPS RRB Salary, there are various perks and benefits which are provided to candidates:
- House Rent Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Travel Benefits
- Medical Reimbursement
- Miscellaneous Allowances (Newspaper, Petrol, etc.)
- 1984 Riot Victims – 5 years