Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Table of content
- How long is MBBS?
- Eligibility criteria for MBBS
- List of India's Best Medical Schools.
- MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, B. Sc. Nursing, and other affiliated courses' full names
An internship in a non-profit organisation (NGO) lasting one year is required to finish this undergraduate degree, which takes five years to complete. As a result, you can finish this degree in 6 years.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
- The entrance exam for MBBS is open to students having a background in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- In order to meet the requirements for OBC/SC/ST, you must receive a score of at least 50% on your pre-university qualification exam or higher secondary exam.
- There is an age restriction; students must be between the ages of 17 and 25 when they enrol. OBC/SC/ST students, however, receive a 5-year age relaxation.
- Last but not least, in order to be admitted to one of India's top medical schools, you must take the NEET-UG exam, which is administered by the National Testing Agency.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
- Bangalore Medical College (BMC)
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow.
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- Calcutta Medical College and Hospital
- Grant Medical College
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, Delhi
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- MBBS long form - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery; in Latin Medicinae Baccalaureus Baccalaureus Chirurgiae
- Full form of BDS - Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BHMS full form - Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- Full form of BUMS in medical - Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery
- BAMS full form - Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery
- Full form of B.Pth or BPT - Bachelor of Physio Therapy
- B.VSc long form - Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- BNYS full form - Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences
- Full form of BSMS - Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery
- Full form in B. Sc. Nursing - Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- B. Sc. Microbiology full form - Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
- B. Sc. Biotechnology full form - Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
- GNM - General Nursing and Midwifery
- ANM - Auxiliary nurse-midwife
- OTT - Operation Theater Technician
- B.Pharm - Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Pharm D - Doctor of Pharmacy
- BSc MLT - Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc MRT - Bachelor of Science in Medical Radiologic Technology
- BSc AT - Bachelor of Science in Anaesthesia Technology
- BSc CPT - Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Perfusion Technology
- BSc CVT - Bachelor of Science in Cardiovascular Technology
- BSc DIT - Bachelor of Science in Dialysis Therapy
- BSc DBS - Bachelor of Science in Diabetes Sciences
- BSc ECT - Bachelor of Science in Echocardiography Technology
- BSc NEP - Bachelor of Science in Neuro Electro Physiology
- BSc PA - Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant
- BSc Respiratory Therapy - Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- BSc OPT - Bachelor of Science in Optometry
- BSc EMT - Bachelor of Science in Emergency Medical Technology
- BASLP - Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology
- BOT - Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- B.V.Sc. & AH - Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- BSc Biotech - Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
- B.Tech Biomedical Engineering - Bachelor of Technology in Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology (Non-Clinical)
- Bachelor of Science in Cardiac or Cardiovascular Technology
- B. Sc. in Respiratory Therapy - Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- BA in Psychology - Bachelor of Arts in Psychology