Canva is a popular graphic design platform that offers a range of tools for creating professional-quality designs. The platform offers a free version, as well as a paid subscription-based version called Canva Pro. In this article, we will compare the features and capabilities of Canva Free and Canva Pro to help you decide which version is right for you.
Absolute learning of graphic designing course: Enrol Now
Canva is a graphic design software that allows users to create visual content for various purposes, such as social media posts, presentations, posters, and more. It offers a range of features and templates that make it easy for users to design professional-looking graphics without any prior design experience.
Canva Free is the free version of the software that is available to users who do not want to pay for a subscription. With Canva Free, users can access a limited selection of templates, graphics, and features, but they can still create and edit designs for personal use.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: SafaltaSome of the features that are available in Canva Free include basic design tools, a library of templates and graphics, and the ability to collaborate with others on a design.
Magic is here, Where are you-- Click Here to learn: Top 25+ Canva shortcuts keys you must know for best marketing designs
Canva Pro is a subscription-based version of the popular graphic design platform Canva. It offers additional features and tools not available in the free version of the platform, such as more templates, images, and elements that can be used in designs, as well as advanced features such as the ability to create and save brand kits, collaborate with team members in real-time, and access to more design features such as advanced text formatting options and the ability to create and publish presentations. Canva Pro is aimed at businesses, teams, and other organizations that require more advanced design capabilities and collaboration features.
To learn more about digital marketing and graphic designing download e-books
Canva Pro is a paid subscription service offered by Canva that provides users with access to additional features and tools. Some benefits of using Canva Pro include:
- Access to over 60 million stock images, graphics, and templates: Canva Pro subscribers have access to a vast library of professional-quality images, graphics, and templates that they can use in their designs.
- Advanced design features: Canva Pro subscribers have access to advanced design features such as custom fonts, color adjustment tools, and the ability to create and save brand kits.
- Unlimited storage: Canva Pro subscribers have access to unlimited cloud storage, so they can save and access their designs anytime, anywhere.
- Collaboration tools: Canva Pro includes collaboration features such as the ability to share designs with team members and collaborate in real time.
- Priority customer support: Canva Pro subscribers have access to priority customer support, so they can get help with any issues or questions they have more quickly.
Canva offers a free plan as well as a paid subscription called Canva Pro.
With the free plan, you can access a wide range of templates, design elements, and features. You can also purchase additional design elements and templates through Canva's design library.
Canva Pro costs $9.95 per month when billed monthly, or $119.40 per year when billed annually. Canva Pro includes all of the features of the free plan, as well as additional features such as:
- Unlimited templates and design elements
- Advanced design features
- Access to over 8 million stock images
- Team collaboration and asset library
- The custom color palette and brand kit
There is also a Canva Enterprise plan, which is designed for large organizations and includes additional features such as single sign-on, advanced analytics, and dedicated customer success support.
Pricing for Canva Enterprise is available on request.
Here are some of the main differences between the free and Pro versions of Canva:
- Access to over 8,000 templates, including social media posts, presentations, and banners
- Basic design features, such as text, shapes, and image uploads
- Access to Canva's library of over 1 million images, graphics, and fonts
- Collaboration features, such as the ability to invite team members and leave comments
- Access to over 60,000 templates, including marketing materials, resumes, and infographics
- Advanced design features, such as the ability to create animations and apply effects to images
- Access to over 4 million premium images, graphics, and fonts
- Advanced collaboration features, such as the ability to set permissions and control version history
- Priority support
Overall, Canva Pro offers more advanced features and a larger selection of templates, as well as additional collaboration and support options. It is primarily geared toward businesses and professionals who need more design flexibility and resources.
Learn more on how to design your portfolios like a professional: Click here
Is Canva Pro worth it?
Whether or not Canva Pro is worth it depends on your needs and how you plan to use the platform. If you only need to use Canva occasionally and don't need access to advanced features or a large number of templates, the free version may be sufficient. However, if you use Canva frequently and need access to more templates and advanced features, Canva Pro may be worth the investment.
Can I try Canva Pro for free?
Yes, Canva offers a free trial of Canva Pro for new users. The trial lasts for 30 days and allows you to try out all of the features of Canva Pro before deciding whether or not to purchase a subscription.
What is the difference between Canva Free and Canva Pro?
Canva Free is the basic version of Canva, which is available for free to all users. It includes a range of design templates and tools, as well as the ability to collaborate with other users. Canva Pro is the paid version of Canva, which includes additional features and tools such as access to more templates, the ability to upload and use your fonts, and the ability to save templates as brand kits.