Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comTo sit for the test, applicants must meet the minimum qualifying requirements. In this article, we will be discussing the eligibility criteria for Kerala PSC Constable such as age limit, educational qualification and more! You may also read Kerala PSC (KPSC Thulasi/PSC Thulasi) Exam 2022
|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
Table of Contents
- Kerala Police Recruitment 2022: Overview
- Kerala PSC Police Constable Eligibility 2022: Nationality
- Kerala PSC Police Constable Eligibility 2022: Age Limit
- Kerala PSC Police Constable Eligibility 2022: Educational Qualification
- Kerala PSC Police Constable Eligibility 2022: Physical Standards
- Kerala PSC Police Constable Eligibility 2022: Number of Attempts
- How to Fill the Kerala Police Recruitment Application Form?
Here are some key points on Kerala Police Recruitment 2022:
|Conducting Body||Kerala Police|
|Job Type||Police Job|
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Police Department|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline/Online|
|Expected Number of Vacancies||11000 (Approx.)|
You may also read KPSC AE Recruitment 2022: Apply online for 188 Vacancies
The applicant must be an Indian citizen. At the moment of Document Verification, the document containing the nationality proof will be verified.
The age criteria for a constable in Kerala Police Constable are:
|SC and ST||31 years|
Certain age relaxations are:
|Post||Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Constable||HSE passed (10+12) from a recognized board|
|SC/ST categories||160 cm||76 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms|
|All Others||167 cm||81 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms|
For both Male & Female Candidates:
EyeSight: Both male and female candidates must possess the visual standards specified without glasses.
|Sr. No.||Vision||Left Eye||Right Eye|
|1.||Distant Vision||6/6 Snellen||6/6 Snellen|
|2.||Near Vision||0.5 Snellen||0.5 Snellen|
Squint/ Color Blindness/ Morbid condition of eyes or lids of either eye are considered Disqualified.
You may also read:
- Visit the Kerala Police Department's official website.
- Please read the Kerala Police Recruitment Notification attentively.
- After reading the pdf attentively, click the ONLINE APPLICATION link. The form will display on a new screen.
- Complete the form with the required information and upload the documents. Recheck the application form once you've completed it before submitting it.
- Submit the application after paying the application cost.
- For future reference, print the completed form and the fee receipt.
|If you're preparing for government job exams, then you should check out these other similar articles too|
|Indian states and their folk dances||SBI Clerk vs IBPS Clerk||SSC Stenographer Salary|
|RRB Full Form||UPSC Full Form||ESIC UDC Salary|