- UPPCL offers a handsome amount of salary to its employees and along with that, there are additional benefits and allowances as well.
- The monthly salary of an Assistant Review Officer is approximately Rs. 40,000/-
- The various allowances that UPPCL ARO receives are- Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Travel Allowance, Personal Loan, Provident Fund and so on.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
UPPCL ARO Salary 2021Assistant Review Officers in UPPCL are paid as per the rules of the 7th pay commission. UPPCL ARO receives basic pay of Rs. 35,400/-. T. Along with this, Assistant Review Officers receive various allowances such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and more. The details of salary structure and allowances are as given in this article
UPCCL ARO Eligibility.
.Details of UPCCL ARO Skill Test
UPPCL ARO Salary Structure
|Pay Level Matrix||Level 6|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 35,400/-.|
|Total Salary (Including Allowances)||Rs. 40,000|
|Deductions||NPS (10% of Basic Pay) and Income Tax etc.|
|In-Hand Salary||Rs. 40,000|
UPCL AE Syllabus 2022: Download Free Syllabus PDF Here!
UPPCL ARO Salary: Allowances and BenefitsBesides a handsome salary, UPPCL ARO enjoy various perks and allowances which further add to the lucrative nature of the job. The various allowances and benefits which UPPCL ARO are entitled to include the following:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Personal Loan
- Provident Fund
- Insurance and so on.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta.|
|MP Police Constable Salary||DSSSB Patwari Salary||IBPS RRB Clerk Salary||
RBI Assistant Salary
|AFCAT Salary||Haryana Police Constable Salary||RBI Grade B Salary||Haryana Police SI Salary
UPPCL ARO Job Profile
As an Assistant Review Officer, you shall be allotted certain tasks and you will be responsible for the timely completion of those tasks. Below mentioned are your Responsibilities as an Assistant Review Officer
- To maintain file records section-wise of the department.
- Helping your juniors in segregation and maintaining of records
- Issue letters with the headlines to the CM’s Office Section.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all the important documents.
- Depositing the files & sending it to the related office whenever it is required.
- To prepare the demand letters & also pending file records.
- ARO has to do some clerical and typing related work if there is no clerk or typist available in the department.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comAlso Read:
|UPPCL JE Syllabus||UPPCL JE Cut Off||UPPCL JE Salary||UPPCL JE eligibility|