Source: safalta.comStudents can learn and understand the NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physics in this blog. The curriculum includes all the significant aspects of CBSE class 12, including exam patterns, marking schemes, practical information, and investigatory projects. The candidates must read and understand the NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 comprehensively to cover the complete syllabus. Candidates should go through this blog to know every aspect of the NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physics 2022-2023.
Recommended: Study for your Exams with Safalta School online. We provide Preparation materials for Classes 9-12 that can boost your preparations.
Table of Content
- There are 10 units in the NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physics.
- The NCERT books are framed according to the NCERT syllabus.
- NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physics provides a different curriculum for theory and practical exams.
- The NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physics is also included in JEE Main and NEET curricula.
- The marking schemes differ from one unit to another.
- The theory portion grabs 70 marks while 30 marks are under the practical section
|Unit||Chapter / Topic||Marks|
|Chapter-1: Electric Charges and Fields|
|Chapter-2: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance|
|Chapter-3: Current Electricity|
|3||Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism|
|Chapter-4: Moving Charges and Magnetism|
|Chapter-5: Magnetism and Matter|
|4||Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current||17|
|Chapter-6: Electromagnetic Induction|
|Chapter-7: Alternating Current|
|Chapter-8: Electromagnetic Waves|
|Chapter-9: Ray Optics and Optical Instruments|
|Chapter-10: Wave Optics|
|7||Dual Nature of Matter|
|Chapter-11: Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter|
|8||Atoms and Nuclei||12|
|Chapter-14: Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits|
|Unit No.||Chapter Names||Important Topics||Marks Distribution|
|Electric Charges and Fields||
|Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance||
|3||Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism||16|
|Moving Charges and Magnetism||
|Magnetism and Matter||
|4||Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current|
|Ray Optics and Optical Instruments||
|7||Dual Nature of Matter||10|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||
|8||Atoms & Nuclei|
|1||Two experiments one from each section||08+08|
|2||Practical record (experiments and activities)||06|
|4||Viva on experiments, activities and project||05|
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Biology
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Maths
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 English
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Hindi
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Psychology
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Sociology
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Accountancy
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Business Studies
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Economics
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 History
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Geography
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Political Science
- The curriculum assists students in preparing for board exams in an organized pattern while keeping the marking scheme in mind.
- The NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physics defines the marks weightage of each unit that helps students study according to the marks distribution.
- This Curriculum is not only helpful for class 12 physics but competition exams and scholarship exams.
- The NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physics gives an understanding of the significant topics in the curriculum.
- Try to frame your answers in a graphical representation and explain them in an organized and attractive manner. This way is more appealing and understanding to the examiner.
- Make a list of formulae, experiments, and derivations so that you can go through them repeatedly and learn them well.
- Students should practice the numerical questions daily to learn their solving patterns and score good grades in the board examinations.
- After finishing the syllabus, students should solve Class 12 physics sample papers to self-assess their preparation for examinations.
- Students who are aiming to appear in the class 12 board examination this year, should learn all the SI units of the physical identities. This will assist them in solving the numerical questions.
- Candidates are requested to understand the logic behind solving the numerical questions. This will help them boost their understanding of technical knowledge.
NCERT books for Class 12
NCERT books for Class 12 Maths
NCERT books for Class 12 Physics
NCERT books for Class 12 Chemistry
NCERT Books for Class 12 Biology
NCERT books for Class 12 English
NCERT books for Class 12 Hindi