Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Recommended: Study for your Exams with Safalta School online. We provide Preparation materials for Classes 9-12 that can boost your preparations.
Table of Content
- There are 10 units in the NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry.
- The NCERT books are prepared according to the NCERT syllabus.
- NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry provides a distinct curriculum for theory and practical exams.
- The marking schemes differ from one unit to another.
- The theory portion is of 70 marks, whereas 30 marks are under the practical section.
|4||d- and f- Block Elements||07|
|6||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||06|
|7||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||06|
|8||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||08|
|S.No.||Chapters||Important Topics||Marks Distribution|
|6||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements||
|7||The p-Block elements||
|8||The d- and f - Block Elements||
|10||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||
|11||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||
|15||Chemistry in Everyday Life||
|S No.||Practical||Marks distribution|
|5||Class record and viva||04|
Read more about NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry. Click here
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry PDF
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Hindi
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Psychology
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Sociology
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Accountancy
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Business Studies
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Economics
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 History
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Geography
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Political Science
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 English
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physics
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Biology
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Maths
- The NCERT syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry is a significant factor that can assist students in scoring good grades in their board exams.
- The curriculum assists students in preparing for board exams in an organized pattern while keeping the marking scheme in mind.
- The NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry defines the marks weightage of each unit that helps students study according to the marks distribution.
- This Curriculum is not only helpful for class 12 Chemistry but competition exams and scholarship exams.
- The NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry gives an interpretation of the significant topics in the curriculum.
- Try to frame your answers in a graphical representation and describe them in an organized and appealing manner. This way is more attractive and understanding to the examiner.
- Make a table of bond structures, experiments, and Chemical reactions so that you can go through them repeatedly and memorize them well.
- Students should practice the chemical reactions questions daily to memorize their solving patterns and score good grades in the board examinations.
- After finishing the syllabus, students should solve Class 12 Chemistry sample papers to self-assess their practice for examinations.
- Students who are aiming to appear in the class 12 board examination this year, should learn all the SI units of the physical identities. This will assist them in solving the numerical questions.
- Candidates are requested to understand the logic behind solving the numerical questions. This will assist them in boosting their wisdom of technical knowledge.
NCERT books for Class 12
NCERT books for Class 12 Maths
NCERT books for Class 12 Physics
NCERT books for Class 12 Chemistry
NCERT Books for Class 12 Biology
NCERT books for Class 12 English
NCERT books for Class 12 Hindi
Source: safalta.comYou can refer to the information given above to understand the NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry.
How many units are there in the NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry?
How many sections are there in the NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry?
Where can I download the NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry?
What is Safalta School Online?
Safalta school online is an initiative of Safalta Pvt Ltd to help students score well in their exams by sitting in their homes. We provide online lectures that are very beneficial for the students.
We also offer free E-books and Mock test papers for the preparation.