Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.com22,000. There are also different allowances and benefits that employees receive. Read this article to know all about SSC MTS salary and other information. Join our SSC MTS Video Course to prepare for SSC MTS Exam.
If you are preparing for SSC MTS Exam, then download the following free E-books now:
|SSC MTS Economy Free E-Book||SSC MTS Reasoning Free E-Book|
|SSC MTS Maths Free E-Book||SSC MTS History Free E-Book|
Table of Content
SSC MTS Salary 2023
SSC MTS Salary Structure
Not just the SSC MTS salary, but all government employee salaries grew by over 20% following the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission. The take-home SSC MTS pay is around from 18,000 to 22,000/. However, the SSC MTS compensation varies depending on a number of variables, including location and benefits. You can check the tier-wise cities' salaries for SSC MTS.
|SSC MTS Post||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)|
|Cities Tier Wise||X –Tier I||Y–Tier II||Z–Tier III|
|In Hand Salary||20245||18355||16915|
|Full forms of all the abbreviations used :|
|SSC MTS Syllabus||SSC MTS Eligibility|
|Best Books for SSC MTS||How To Crack SSC MTS in First Attempt|
SSC MTS Salary: Allowances and Benefits
Candidates who clear the SSC MTS exam will be entitled to numerous perks and benefits apart from the salary and allowances. The allowances allowed to employees apart from salary is as follows :
- Pension Scheme
- Post Retirement Benefit
- Medical Benefits
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
- Insurance Scheme
SSC MTS Perks & Benefits
In addition to the usual salary and allowances, applicants who pass the SSC MTS exam and are hired as SSC Multi-Tasking Staff are also eligible to a number of bonuses and privileges. The SSC Multi-Tasking Staff receives the following bonuses and incentives in addition to their monthly income.
- Pension Plan: Because it is available until death, the pension plan serves as full insurance.
- The benefit of working for the government is that one is eligible for a variety of post-retirement benefits, including salary arrears, Provident Fund, gratuities, etc.
- Medical Benefits - All SSC MTS employees receive health insurance for both themselves and their families.
Fewer perks and allowances are granted to MTS employees during their probationary period. The SSC MTS probationary term lasts for two years and is required of all workers.
SSC MTS Job Profile
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Mali etc
The general job profile under SSC MTS is as follows:
- Physical maintenance of records .
- General cleanliness & upkeep .
- Photocopying, sending of FAX, etc.
- Carrying files and other imp papers within the building.
- Non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.6
- Assisting in routine office work (on computer,
- delivery of dak outside the building).
- Opening & closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- Watch & ward duties.
- The dusting of furniture,cleaning of buildings etc.
- Driving vehicles for work purpose if the person in possession of a valid driving license.
- Upkeeping of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc.
SSC MTS: Promotion
The table below shows the increase in Multitasking Staff salary following the commensurate increase in the job serving period:
|SSC MTS Promotions|
|First Promotion||After 3 years of service – 1900/. rupees|
|Second Promotion||After 3 years of service – 2000/. rupees|
|Third Promotion||After 5 years of service – 2400/. rupees|
|Final Promotion||Continues up to 5400/. rupees|
The grade pay associated with the positions at various levels within the same pay band changes at the time of SSC MTS promotion. Additionally, Departmental exams are held to promote SSC MTS workers in the government departments of various ministries.
All applicants who have successfully completed the 10th grade and are seeking a rewarding career in government employment must begin preparing for the SSC MTS 2021-22.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta.|
|MP Police Constable Salary||DSSSB Patwari Salary||IBPS RRB Clerk Salary||
RBI Assistant Salary
|AFCAT Salary||Haryana Police Constable Salary||RBI Grade B Salary||Haryana Police SI Salary|
SSC MTS Career Growth
The employees working as SSC Multitasking Staff go through various increments under the Pay Band I scheme.
- Promotional Increment- Candidates have to take departmental exams to get promoted.
- Annual increment- Increment at the rate of 3% of the total pay as per the pay level.
- Increment in terms of positions and responsibilities
Departmental examinations so as to promote employees in the ministries and different government offices.Employees selected through SSC MTSare at times promoted to the post of LDC sometimes even if the employee does not appear for the departmental exam and after completion of 5-6 years of service he/she will be promoted as LDC by default depending upon the various vacancies. Then an employee who is LDC can again be promoted to the post of UDC by appearing for another departmental examination. He/She might also be promoted by default on completion of the stipulated term of service. The details of the promotion are as follows:
|First Promotion||After 3 years of service – Rs. 1900|
|Second Promotion||After 3 years of service – Rs. 2000|
|Third Promotion||After 5 years of service – Rs. 2400|
|Final Promotion||Continues up to Rs. 5400|
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here