Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comRead this article to know all the details of SSC CPO salary, basic pay, deductions, job profile, career growth and more. If you are preparing for SSC CPO Exam and are looking for the best guidance, then join now: SSC Complete Foundation Batch.
Table of Contents
SSC CPO Salary 2022
The SSC CPO Salary details for various posts are mentioned in the official notification. The Basic SSC CPO Salary is Rs. 35,400. After the 7th pay commission, there have been improvements in SSC CPO Salary.
|Posts||Level||Group||Pay Band||Pay Scale-SSC CPO|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF||6||B||2||Rs.35,400 - Rs.1,12,400|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police||6||C||2||Rs.35,400 - Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF||6||C||1||Rs.29,200 - Rs.92,300/-|
The Grade Pay for SSC CPO has the following structure:
|Sub Inspector in CAPF||Rs.4200|
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police||Rs.4200|
|Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF||Rs.2800|
Check out CRPF Head Constable Salary here.
|SSC CPO Full Form||SSC CPO Exam Pattern||SSC CPO Syllabus||SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria|
SSC CPO Sub-Inspector salary differs depending on the location or posting. The details are as follows:
|Basic salary/ Allowances||City X (urban cities)||City Y (cities with a population more than 5 lakhs)||City Z (rural areas)|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 35,400||Rs. 35,400||Rs. 35,400|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 47496||Rs. 42864||Rs. 40032|
|SSC CPO salary (in-hand)||Rs. 41321||Rs. 36600||Rs. 33767|
Check out SSC MTS Salary
SSC CPO Allowances and BenefitsAlong with a handsome amount of SSC CPO salary, candidates who are recruited for various posts after clearing the SSC CPO exam are also entitled to receive various allowances and perks which are as follows:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Dearness on Travel Allowance
- Diet Allowance
- Medical Facilities
|SSC JE Eligibility||SSC JE Syllabus|
SSC CPO Job Profile
SSC CPO Job Profile: Delhi Police Sub-Inspector
- Maintain law and order
- Conduct investigations
- Register FIRs
- Arrest with or without a warrant
SSC CPO Job Profile: CISF
- Provide security to various PSU's and other infrastructures
- Airport security at all commercial airports in India
- Security on Delhi Metro
- Protection against fire hazards
- Special Security Group (SSG) provides security cover to persons nominated by the Home Ministry
SSC CPO Job Profile: Border Security Force
- Protect Indo-Pakistan and Indo-Bangladesh border
- Prevent trans-border crimes
- Prevent illegal activities on the border
- Trans-border intelligence
- Anti-infiltration duties
SSC CPO Job Profile: Central Reserve Police Force
- Provide security to the industrial units and government infrastructure of the country
- Includes Industrial sector like thermal power plants, mines, steel plants, PSUs etc
- CRPF is liable for the control of Naxalites and Riots.
To know more read here.
|SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer Salary||How To Prepare GK For SSC CPO||SSC CHSL Batch||SSC GD Exam Pattern|
SSC CPO Job Profile: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Prevent cross border crimes such as smuggling etc
- The investigation related to anti-national activities across the border
- Maintain security & brotherhood among people across the border
SSC CPO Job Profile: Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Protect the border between India & China
- Vigil on the northern borders
- Detection and prevention of border violations
- Promotion of the sense of security among the local populace.
- Check illegal immigration and trans-border smuggling.
- Provide security to sensitive installations and threatened VIPs.
- Restore and preserve order in any area in the event of a disturbance.
|UKSSC Patwari Syllabus||SSC JE Syllabus|
|SSC GD Exam Pattern||SSC Exam Calendar 2022|
|IBPS RRB PO Syllabus||ESIC UDC Syllabus|
SSC CPO Career GrowthThere are various opportunities for career growth after clearing SSC CPO Exam. There are hikes in salary and allowances as employees are promoted.
Promotion in Delhi PoliceIn Delhi, Police candidates are promoted on the basis of their performance, experience, number of years for which they have served etc. After 15-18 years of service, Sub-Inspectors are promoted to the post of Inspectors. After 12-15 years of service after that, Inspectors are promoted to the post of Assistant Commissioner of Police.
Promotion in CAPFThere are departmental examinations that one needs to clear in order to get promotions in CAPF. It is a field job and there are various opportunities that one gets as a part of CAPF. There is also a lot of pride that is attached to the profession.
Thus SSC CPO is a very good opportunity for candidates to get a job that not only provides them with a good amount of salary but also provides ample number of opportunities for growth.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta.|
|MP Police Constable Salary||DSSSB Patwari Salary||IBPS RRB Clerk Salary||
Rajasthan Police SI Salary
|UKSSSC Patwari Salary||Haryana Police Constable Salary||RBI Grade B Salary||
Haryana Police SI Salary
SSC CPO Exam: How To PrepareIf you are preparing for SSC CPO Exam and are looking for best guidance then join now: SSC Complete Foundation Batch and avail the following benefits:
- 220+ hrs. Live Interactive Sessions
- NOW WITH TRUE LIFETIME* VALIDITY
- 30 Hrs. Live Mock Test Discussion
- 10+ Weekly Live Test, Mock 50 Topic Test & 100+ Practice Test
- 200+ Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Experienced Faculties ( Selection oriented )
- Weekly Test as per Real Exam Pattern
- Special Q&A Sessions
- Daily 3 hrs Class (Monday to Saturday)
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Recorded Backup available for quick Revision.
- Solve unlimited doubts with Subject matter experts.
- Strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Dedicated Telegram Group for regular updates
- Special Current Affairs on Safalta YouTube Channel (7:00 AM & 9PM Mon-Sat)
What is the Grade Pay after clearing SSC CPO Exam?
What is the SSC CPO Basic Salary after clearing SSC CPO Exam?
What are the various posts for which SSC CPO Exam is conducted?
- Delhi Police Sub-Inspector
- Border Security Force (BSF) Sub-Inspector
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Sub-Inspector
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Sub-Inspector
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Sub-Inspector
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Sub-Inspector
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)