Recommended: Study for your Exams with Safalta School online. We provide Preparation materials for Classes 9-12 that can boost your preparations.
Table of Content
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education 2022-2023|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education: Unit-wise Details|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education: Practical Details|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education: PDF Download|
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Unit I: Management of Sporting Events
- Functions of Sports Events Management (Planning, Organising, Staffing, Directing & Controlling)
- Various Committees & their Responsibilities (pre; during & post)
- Fixtures and its Procedures – Knock-Out (Bye & Seeding) & League (Staircase & Cyclic)
- Common Postural Deformities – Knock Knee; Bow Legs; Flat Foot; Round Shoulders; Lordosis, Kyphosis, and Scoliosis and their corrective measures
- Special consideration (Menarche & Menstrual Dysfunction)
- Female Athletes Triad (Osteoporosis, Amenorrhea, Eating Disorders)
- Obesity: Procedure, Benefits & Contraindications for Tadasana, Katichakrasana, Pavanmuktasana, Matsayasana, Halasana, Pachimottansana, Ardha – Matsyendrasana, Dhanurasana, Ushtrasana, Suryabedhan pranayama.
- Diabetes: Procedure, Benefits & Contraindications for Katichakrasana, Pavanmuktasana,Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Supta-vajarasana, Paschimottanasana, Ardha-Mastendrasana, Mandukasana, Gomukasana, Yogmudra, Ushtrasana, Kapalabhati.
- Asthma: Procedure, Benefits & Contraindications for Tadasana, Urdhwahastottansana, UttanMandukasana, Bhujangasana, Dhanurasana, Ushtrasana, Vakrasana, Kapalbhati, Gomukhasana Matsyaasana, Anuloma-Viloma.
- Hypertension: Procedure, Benefits & Contraindications for Tadasana, Katichakransan, Uttanpadasana, Ardha Halasana, Sarala Matyasana, Gomukhasana, UttanMandukasana, Vakrasana, Bhujangasana, Makarasana, Shavasana, Nadishodhanapranayam, Sitlipranayam.
- Organizations promoting Disability Sports (Special Olympics; Paralympics; Deaflympics)
- Advantages of Physical Activities for children with special needs.
- Strategies to make Physical Activities assessable for children with special needs.
- Concept of balance diet and nutrition
- Macro and Micro Nutrients: Food sources & functions
- Nutritive & Non-Nutritive Components of Diet
- Fitness Test – SAI Khelo India Fitness Test in school:
- Age group 5-8 yrs/ class 1-3: BMI, Flamingo Balance Test, Plate Tapping Test
- Age group 9-18yrs/ class 4-12: BMI, 50mt Speed test, 600mt Run/Walk, Sit & Reach flexibility test, Strength Test (Abdominal Partial Curl Up, Push-Ups for boys, Modified Push-Ups for girls).
- Computing Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Rikli & Jones – Senior Citizen Fitness Test
- I. Chair Stand Test for lower body strength
- II. Arm Curl Test for upper body strength
- III. Chair Sit & Reach Test for lower body flexibility
- IV. Back Scratch Test for upper body flexibility
- V. Eight Foot Up & Go Test for agility
- VI. Six Minute Walk Test for Aerobic Endurance
- Physiological factor determining component of Physical Fitness
- Effect of exercise on Cardio Respiratory System
- Effect of exercise on Muscular System
- Sports injuries: Classification (Soft Tissue Injuries:(Abrasion, Contusion, Laceration, Incision, Sprain & Strain) Bone & Joint Injuries: (Dislocation, Fractures: Stress Fracture, Green Stick, Communated, Transverse Oblique & Impacted.
- Newton’s Law of Motion & its application in sports
- Equilibrium – Dynamic & Static and Centre of Gravity and its application in sports
- Friction & Sports
- Projectile in Sports
- Personality; its definition & types (Jung Classification & Big Five Theory)
- Meaning, Concept & Types of Aggressions in Sports
- Psychological Attributes in Sports – Self Esteem, Mental Imagery, Self Talk, Goal Setting
- Concept of Talent Identification and Talent Development in Sports
- Introduction to Sports Training Cycle – Micro, Meso, Macro Cycle.
- Types & Method to Develop – Strength, Endurance and Speed
- Types & Method to Develop – Flexibility and Coordinative Ability
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Hindi
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Psychology
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Sociology
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Accountancy
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Business Studies
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Economics
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 History
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Geography
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Political Science
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 English
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physics
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Biology
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Maths
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Biotechnology
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Hindustani Music
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Human right and Gender Studies
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Informatics Practices
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Legal Studies
|1||Physical Fitness Test: SAI Khelo India Test, Brockport Physical Fitness Test (BPFT)||06|
|2||Proficiency in Games and Sports (Skill of any one IOA recognised Sport/Game of Choice)||07|
|5||Viva Voce (Health/ Games & Sports/ Yoga)|
Source: safalta.comCandidates can refer to the information given above for NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education.
How many units are there in the NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education?
What is the marks distribution between theory and practical section?
Where can I download the PDF for NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education?
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education 2022-2023 PDF